Contact Bay Planning Coalition
1970 Broadway, Suite 940
Oakland, CA 94612
BPC is holding another workshop scheduled for September 19th in downtown Oakland from 8:00-11:30am. This time, we will speak about the United States Army Corps of Engineers. The objectives of this workshop are:
1) Familiarize people with USACE’s roles and responsibilities
2) Explain Corps’ organizational structure.
3) Discuss the Corps’ funding and opportunities
4) Present the Corps’ Civil Works and Planning processes
5) Examine cost sharing, federal sponsorship, and planning assistance to states.
Come join us!